BXD Academy is an independent organization which the BXD Board of Directors has approved to offer training classes in Business Experience Design. It is also perceived as a local touchpoint for the improvement of professional knowledge and practice related to the role of Business Experience Designer.
To be a BXD Academy Instructor one must be (1) registered at BXD ia and (2) be approved in the Instructor Exam - provided by the BXD Academy Committee.
Every knowledge has an Open Badge which specifies the related ability.
The instructor can only teach what is achieved and verified in each exam.
The BXD Academy main objectives are:
- Provide training in new and specific areas
- Develop a stronger network
- Alignment of goals and purposes from BXD ia
- Deliver the Open Badges Exam
- To prepare new BXD leaders